Gay Ski Lenzerheide 2019:
The Gay Ski Lenzerheide 2019 at the Hotel Schweizerhof is booked out. There are unfortunately no further rooms available in the hotel. Should you still be interested in joining the Ski week as an external guest we are more than happy to offer an external rate.
To join us and receiving an individual quota you only have to fill out the registration formula and either the reception team of the Hotel or the organisation team is coming back to you as fast as possible. Should you need assistant in finding another hotel, please let us know in your registration.
Included in the external rates are:
- Generous breakfast buffet incl. beverages at the Hotel Schweizehrof
- Multiple course dinner at the Hotel Restaurant “7078”
- Free water during dinner
- Culinary theme dinners at specially chosen external Restaurants
- Free use of the Wellness Area including the biggest Hamam in the Grison Alps
- Free use of the family and outside swimming pool
- Free use of the sport pool with counter-current system at Hotel Lenzerhorn
- Social program organized by the organization team of Gay Ski Lenzerheide
- Drinks and Apéros at various occasions
- Free use of the sport buses that bring you directly from the Hotel to the ski lifts.
- Individual support from the organization team for alternative day programs (e.g.: sledging, snow shoeing, cross country skiing)
- Give-aways and prizes
You also have these offers available to you:
- Reduced rate for your one week ski pass (6 days for CHF 210.-)
- 15 % rebate at the rental shop “Pesco”
- Pre-reserved table at mountain huts for lunch
- group of like-minded guys
So, join us in the Grison alps at our Gay Ski Lenzerheide and leave the stressful daily routine in the grey cities behind.
The 12 budget rooms (approx. 25 m2) with separate shower/WC are equipped with a flat-screen-TV, radio, safe and a minibar with mineral water. They are convenient, comfy and stylish. Good value-for-money ratio.
Nostalchic / Apartment
Stylishly renovated in the spring of 2010, the Nostalchic rooms in an architecturally intriguing fin-de-siècle house are a charming blend of tradition and modernity. En suite bathroom with tub, WC, flat-screen TV, music system, safe, minibar.
Alternatively we are offering apartments for 1-3 people with the same rates. The apartments are private property managed from the Hotel incl. all hotel services. Therefore every apartment is furnished individually. The rooms are bright, spacious featured with largely wooden decor. The use of the kitchen is not included.
Please advise in the registration form which of these two options you prefer.
For the spacious new Alpine Chic rooms, the designers took their inspiration from nature. For example, a translucent larchwood wall separates the bathroom from the living area. En suite bathroom with tub, separate rain shower, WC, flat-screen TV, music system, safe, minibar, large selection of exclusive teas.